Your top 5 accessories

makavelli302

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Rank your favorite accessories in order. 1 being the best 5 being the least. Accessories as in cases, stands, docks etc. I'm new to tablets and would like to get a good case protector and stand so I can play n64 games on it.

rw0749

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Rank your favorite accessories in order. 1 being the best 5 being the least. Accessories as in cases, stands, docks etc. I'm new to tablets and would like to get a good case protector and stand so I can play n64 games on it.
All of the accessories are coming to a store near you soon......... soon.... soooooon.. soon and very soon!!!:D

kisrita

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I have a Belkin Slim Folio case and a docking station. The two don't go together :(
So I ordered the Samsung pouch:
Amazon.com: Samsung Galaxy Tablet Pouch (EFC-1B1LBECXAR): Electronics
and a generic stand:
Amazon.com: Arkon Portable Fold-Up Stand for Apple iPad, Galaxy Tab, BlackBerry Play Book: Electronics
This way I can use the docking station when I'm using the pouch, and the generic stand when I'm using the folio. I prefer using the Tab without cover, but when I travel I will not want to keep it naked, so my solution was to get it all.
I am also on the wait list for the USB adapter. I have a feeling that will be my favorite accessory once it becomes available.

Since I don't have all the accessories yet, I can't rate them in order of favorites yet. I do know the Belkin folio will be near the bottom though... It is too hard to take the Tab in and out of, adds too much bulk and can't be used with the charging dock.