can't view downloaded film on samsung tab2

babybingbong

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I've just purchased a samsung tab2 and downloaded a dvd purchased. This was downloaded through ultraviolet through flixster using a code provided . I can watch the film through flixster when connected to internet but I cant view the downloaded version on the tablet. What am I doing wrong?

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
You can only play Flixster movies using Flixster. you can watch Flixster without internet most of the time if you are already signed in. just hit cancel whenever it says no Internet . also there is a new Vudu app that was just released last week that works similarly. I haven't had a chance to see if the graphics are different or if it has the same issue with internet connection.

Sent from my Nexus 10

Dominic Matteo

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
i think its because the tab 2 doesn't support mp4 files? i just downloaded the dark knight rises and im having the same problem. does anyone know a good converted? do you need to convert it on computer or can you convert right on the tablet?

G-Money713

May 20, 2010
Visit site
i think its because the tab 2 doesn't support mp4 files? i just downloaded the dark knight rises and im having the same problem. does anyone know a good converted? do you need to convert it on computer or can you convert right on the tablet?

Flixster movies will only work with Flixster.
MX Player will play almost every video I have. Give it a try. I use it on everything I have now. https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...s?id=com.mxtech.videoplayer.ad&token=U0GttN1t

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

sanjke

Jan 4, 2013
Visit site
I am using Mx player and it opens mp4 file.I also install mx codecs from play store.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 2

David Dansky

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I've just bought a Tab 2, and downloaded The Hobbit onto it from Flixter/Ultraviolet. The player won't play it, so I tried downloading the MX player suggested above, but no joy. Any further suggestions?

osw_extrememachine

May 23, 2013
Visit site
I've just bought a Tab 2,. Had same problem couldnt view any type of movie file on any of the video player apps i downloaded. What you have to do is

1 Download File Manager (by rythm software its free)
2 open file manager
3 on the top icons scroll to the right n tap sd card
4 tap the movie you wanna see
5 you'll be prompted to complete action using one of the video players available
6 use the default video player the one wuth the purple play symbol and click always or just once and it will play almost every file with subtitle files.