My tab wont turn on

LJ1999

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Help My Samsung galaxy tablet 10.2 wont turn on. it was being weird so i turned it off but it wouldn't work then the screen went black. alot of my apps were being weird and not responding that's why i wanted to turn it off but now it wont work

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Help My Samsung galaxy tablet 10.2 wont turn on. it was being weird so i turned it off but it wouldn't work then the screen went black. alot of my apps were being weird and not responding that's why i wanted to turn it off but now it wont work

Welcome to the forums!

I would allow your tab to charge for a couple hours before doing anything. After that, try to reboot into recovery. Press volume up and power at the same time until you see the Samsung logo, and release.

Once there, you can try wiping the cache partition.

Wassim Bazzi

May 14, 2014
Visit site
My Galaxy tab just did the same thing and iv been trying to turn it on for the past 5 hours, i found a video on you tube that shows you how to open the tablet up, its quite easy all i had to do was disconnect the battery and reconnect it and it worked like a charm as soon as i plugged in the charger. Before you spend any money on buying replacement parts give it a try it has to work.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995