Delete pages?

suethomas2

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
No, pages added onto the home screen set to put apps onto The blank ones we can add onto the 6 that are already there.

Thanks

Last edited:

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
How do I delete pages from my tab 2, I have added several trying to figure it out. Thanks
Tap and hold a blank page until it's size reduce, then drag it to the trash bin at the top of the screen. Hold it there until the thrash bin turns red. Release and repeat for others

Spikes

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Try this, then. On your homescreen pinch the whole page in from opposite corners. You should then have anywhere between 2 & 7 small screen images. Tap and drag the unwanted screens to the rubbish binat the top of the frame, hold it on the rubbish bin until it flash red. Release and repeat for others. Don't tapthe screen with the + mark. That adds another screen.

Warwick Armstrong

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Try this, then. On your homescreen pinch the whole page in from opposite corners. You should then have anywhere between 2 & 7 small screen images. Tap and drag the unwanted screens to the rubbish binat the top of the frame, hold it on the rubbish bin until it flash red. Release and repeat for others. Don't tapthe screen with the + mark. That adds another screen.

oktxhrsmn63

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site

Thank you very much for this advise, Ive tried to figure this out for some time now and after a few minutes of swallowing my pride and asking for assistance, here appeared the answer and realization that its easier to ask for help instead of getting headaches because some walls dont give when you bang your head on them!!! LOL. :) Have a Great day!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non