I don't understand exactly what happened but my samsung galaxy note tablet 2 (10.1)'s charger broke. It's bent slightly back (metal part) and I noticed that there are small cracks on each side . I bent it back into place and tried to see if my tab would charge but to no avail. I'm pretty sure that I would have to get a new charger but I'm worried that the charger jack is broken too. Is there any way of finding out? If it is broken, how do I fix it ? Thanks
    06-16-2013 07:01 PM
    what did you do to fix it. Was it your charger or jack. Mine is weird, it will charge when i have it a certain position on a chair, or it wont charge. why does it sometimes takes forever to charge, i noticed on mine, the cable wires, it got bent, when i staighten it out it charges, god help i cant move it. its the usb only. the one that came with my galaxy 2 tablet. ive ordered a new one, see if it works. seems with it updated, why does mine when turning off turns back on. never did this before. does it have to be on or off to charge. like i said, when i bought it never had problems before. any info i like to know.
    betty
    11-05-2013 05:33 PM