Sound is too low on GalTab2 10.1" tablet

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Are you also having problems hearing the movies on the Tab 2 10.1 tablet? I have it in NO casing and it's really hard to hear. The settings section for sound shows it to be set at maximum. Could this be a faulty tablet from factory, or is there another explanation? And, IF it turns out that this is as loud as the tablet can be heard, is there an external way to hear the movies thru speakers or similar? I am very happy with the Tab 2 10.1 otherwise. Suggestions needed, please.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
I solved the volume problem with Equaliser. One of the few paid apps that I have on my tablet. Even using bud type earphones the volume put out as std is poor.
If I remember correctly I was free to try or had limited functions, but the paid version sorted it out permanently. As with all paid apps, if you ever require to factory reset your tab, the paid Equaliser key will be available to you

Spikes

Sorry........ I did not have my tab with me when I posted last night. Equaliser gives full volume controls

s:-[:-[

Last edited:

noez92

May 25, 2013
Visit site
the sound was very low too for me, i don't know why it can be happened, i must set the volume to max if i want to hear clearly

papafrankm

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Get an inexpensive Bluetooth speaker like I home or rocketfish.
They can be had on sale about $25.

Posted via Android Central App

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781