Hi there! The camera and video camera of my device are acting up really badly lately. I really need to take my device somewhere to be fixed. Where?? Thanks! I live in Mexico city.
    08-23-2013 10:20 AM
    Hi there! The camera and video camera of my device are acting up really badly lately. I really need to take my device somewhere to be fixed. Where?? Thanks! I live in Mexico city.
    Welcome to the forums!
    Have you tried to clear cache in the camera app? Settings>Application Manager>Camera>clear cache. and click force stop. Wait a few moments and reopen the app.
    08-23-2013 10:27 AM
    Thanks for replying! I've already done what you suggested before and didn't work. By the way, I have even rebooted my device and yet nothing! The buttons of -force stop, clear cache, and disable- remain disabled, inactive. I have desperately explored my device finding a solution but failed. I bought my device at Liverpool and I need to know where I can take it to be fixed. Thanks!:-)
    08-25-2013 11:43 PM
    What do you mean by acting up? Is it force closing, locks up, crappy quality? Have you installed any camera apps that might have corrupted your settings? I always leavy this as a last resort, but most likely will happen if you do send it in; have you tried the master reset?
    I never take pics with my tablet as I rely on my Note II for that, so not sure about quality.
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I497 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-26-2013 06:28 PM