How do I get rid of these? They are taking up alot of space on my tablet and I really didn't want them there in the first place. Some came from my phone and I guess the rest came from my computer. Is this a google+ thing? Also do not like the new layout of the update. Since I leave my tablet connected all of the time I didn't even realize it had downloaded and installed until it was too late. Not a happy camper with this download....would love to make it go away and go back to what I had!
    Mike Gordon1 likes this.
    09-26-2013 11:38 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Google+ Auto Backup will automatically backup any photo or video you take with your phone or tablet to Google+ in the cloud. To turn off Google+ Auto Backup, go to the following menu on each of your devices: System Settings/Accounts-Google/[your Google account]. Then uncheck Google+ Auto Backup.

On your desktop, log into your Google+ account, go to Photos/Albums, find the Auto Backup album, and delete it.
    09-27-2013 12:10 AM
    Thanks for the assistance...I've done all you suggested, now, how, how do I get the photos off of my tablet......
    09-27-2013 12:10 PM
    Go to your Gallery app, press and hold the album you want to delete, then tap the Delete icon (a garbage can or a red X).
    09-27-2013 01:06 PM
    Finally figured out that's a picasa icon on those that it won't let me delete.....now what?
    09-28-2013 05:40 PM
    Go back to Settings/Accounts-Google/[your Google account], and uncheck Picasa. Then sync again--I think that should get rid of the Picasa/Google+ folders that were synced to Gallery.
    09-28-2013 09:17 PM
    Sorry to say I don't think these photos are going anywhere. Have tried all your suggestions and they're not going anywhere. The albums with the picasa symbol do not have a red check or garbage can to delete them. Tried shutting off the picasa sync in my google account and it did not work. Wish these people that do the updates would understand that not everyone wants this stuff on their tablets or phones!
    09-29-2013 03:09 AM
    OK, try this. Go to Settings/Apps/All, select Gallery, and Clear Data. When you open Gallery again, it will need to repopulate the albums, but if the Picasa sync is off, hopefully those albums won't come back.

Posted via Android Central App
    09-29-2013 03:54 AM
    Unless I'm missing something settings only shows app manager and gallery is not one of them. Several of the apps are not listed....
    09-29-2013 11:59 AM
    System Settings, then select Apps. You should see several lists of your apps: Downloaded, Running, and All. You have to swipe horizontally to switch between these lists. Do you see that? I'm not familiar with Samsung devices, so not sure how different their menus look.

Anyway, if you see that screen, then swipe to the All list, scroll down until you find Gallery. Can you find that?
    09-29-2013 12:12 PM
    They are gone.......thank you very much!
    B. Diddy likes this.
    09-29-2013 12:40 PM