No display

ponch301

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
I got this for myself for christmas and it was working fine until yesterday. Yesterday morning it felt a little hot but I was really busy, and really didnt think much of it. Last night when i got back home I went to use it, hit the power button and nothing came up. After thinking about it for a little bit and remembering that it was hot. I just assumed that it had powered itself down to zero so I put it on the samsung charger for about an hour. When I tried it again, still nothing. I kpet taping, holding the power button but nothing ever came up. Then an email came thru and my sound notification came on, so it is running, but the display is out. Any thoughts before I take it back to verizon later this afternoon?

Foramex

Dec 16, 2013
Visit site
I got this for myself for christmas and it was working fine until yesterday. Yesterday morning it felt a little hot but I was really busy, and really didnt think much of it. Last night when i got back home I went to use it, hit the power button and nothing came up. After thinking about it for a little bit and remembering that it was hot. I just assumed that it had powered itself down to zero so I put it on the samsung charger for about an hour. When I tried it again, still nothing. I kpet taping, holding the power button but nothing ever came up. Then an email came thru and my sound notification came on, so it is running, but the display is out. Any thoughts before I take it back to verizon later this afternoon?
Try to remove the battery and then reinsert it if that's possible.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish