Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Possible Battery Issue

jeffgravis

May 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a tab 2 that is about 8 months old.

The other night I had my tablet on charge over night the next day I started using and about 30 min later it just turned off. It would not turn back on so I plugged in the charger and after a few it came back to life and battery was at 2%. I opened up the battery use and it showed that it went from 90% to zero instantly.

I left it on the charger and a short time later it was 100% again. The battery life was very bad at this point. Losing almost 1% every minute.

That was a couple days ago. I have continued to use and charge the tablet and now the battery seems to be working fine again.

This has happened twice now. The other time was maybe 4 weeks ago.

Has anyone heard of this.

I have the extended warranty on this unit and thinking to try to get it replaced but because it is working apparently fine again hard to sell that to the store, especially since I can't find this as a common problem when doinga google.

Thanks
Jeff

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I have a tab 2 that is about 8 months old.

The other night I had my tablet on charge over night the next day I started using and about 30 min later it just turned off. It would not turn back on so I plugged in the charger and after a few it came back to life and battery was at 2%. I opened up the battery use and it showed that it went from 90% to zero instantly.

get it replaced the problem is with the battery !!!

I left it on the charger and a short time later it was 100% again. The battery life was very bad at this point. Losing almost 1% every minute.

That was a couple days ago. I have continued to use and charge the tablet and now the battery seems to be working fine again.

This has happened twice now. The other time was maybe 4 weeks ago.

Has anyone heard of this.

I have the extended warranty on this unit and thinking to try to get it replaced but because it is working apparently fine again hard to sell that to the store, especially since I can't find this as a common problem when doinga google.

Thanks
Jeff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol