How do I turn my Email Notification on?

viviennemargaret

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Email Notification

I have a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 – Model No GT-P5100, Android Version 4.0.4. Does anyone know how I can get the symbol to appear again at the bottom right hand corner of my tablet when I receive an email. It shows there is a message if I click at the bottom on the right hand side and a box opens but I used to be able to see a little email symbol without having to click to open the ‘box’ and also got an audio notification. There is just a small horizontal line now. It did stop doing it earlier in the year and then started again after about a month, but it has been like this for a few weeks now. I have looked through the settings and can’t find anything to alter.

chas49

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Email Notification

Can't answer definitively without knowing which email app you're using. In general, look for Notifications in tbs settings for the app. Sorry if you've aleady done this - its not totally clear from your OP.

viviennemargaret

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
Re: Email Notification

I am using the Yahoo App. I have checked the mail notification settings again and it is ticked for Enable notifications and I have selected a sound and there is a tick in Show in status bar.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670