I wonder the screen recorder on Google Play Store some 8f them requires root, and some of them doesn't work and also requires to connect on to the PC. Can someone help me how to make a Video Recording in my Tab 2 Screen?

Posted via International Space Station
    01-02-2015 12:06 AM
    You'll find what you've found - some apps aren't very good, some require root and some require connection to a PC. The only way to find a good one is to download the free ones, one at a time, and try them out. (They usually limit you to 3 or 5 minutes of recording unless you pay for them, but the quality and ease of use is the same with the free version). Find the one that works best - for you and on your phone, which may be different for other people and/or other phones - and if you need more than the amount of time the free version allows, pay the couple of dollars for the paid version.

(Read the comments first. A lot of the "doesn't work" comments should say "doesn't work on X phone", but a comment like "only records in portrait mode" or "doesn't record sound" on a lot of the comments should be a tipoff that you shouldn't waste your time on that one
    01-02-2015 12:32 AM