Is it beyond help?

CNoble01

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 that just decided to stop working, every time I turn it on it goes through the original set up procedure but gets stuck at the point where it states "This tablet belongs to..." I have carried out a Factory Reset with the power and volume buttons but it gets stuck at the same pint again, can anyone help me get past this or is it beyond help?

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
If you have access to a windows pc try flashing a standard rom {operating system) to the tab.

Here is a guide for 4.2.2. If you need 4.3 do a search on Google for the same terms just change to 4.3 or 4.1.2 as required.

Jellal

May 17, 2014
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 that just decided to stop working, every time I turn it on it goes through the original set up procedure but gets stuck at the point where it states "This tablet belongs to..." I have carried out a Factory Reset with the power and volume buttons but it gets stuck at the same pint again, can anyone help me get past this or is it beyond help?

Well Google wants to recommend and recognize who is the owner of the Tablet, but you can past it try setting it up to the forward button or think about bypassing it.

Posted via Asta Galactic Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles