Why won't my Tab2 turn off?

Julie Green1

Apr 18, 2015
Visit site
After playing a game last night, I forgot to turn my tablet off and fell asleep :) The screen froze and now it won't turn off at all. It usually turns itself off after a couple of minutes of inactivity so no idea why this has happened. Can anyone help me on this please?

Problem has now sorted itself. Took out my SD card again (tried it last night and didn't work) and kept my finger on the 'turn off' button for ages and it shut off. Now have a very drained battery but it is charging. Perhaps someone could hazard a guess as to thy this happened?

Last edited:

Jellal

May 17, 2014
Visit site
After playing a game last night, I forgot to turn my tablet off and fell asleep :) The screen froze and now it won't turn off at all. It usually turns itself off after a couple of minutes of inactivity so no idea why this has happened. Can anyone help me on this please?

Problem has now sorted itself. Took out my SD card again (tried it last night and didn't work) and kept my finger on the 'turn off' button for ages and it shut off. Now have a very drained battery but it is charging. Perhaps someone could hazard a guess as to thy this happened?

Hi Julie, you can kept off the battery or mean you must put out the battery of the Tablet or try by pushing the power button (if it won't habe a device option to turn off or restart) just try until completely shut down, you can reset it has a problem in the system. Hope it works if you will do it.

Posted via Asta Galactic Center

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34