How do I troubleshoot my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 gt-5100 BOOT HANG.??

A

AC Question

how to troubleshoot samsung galaxy tab 2 10.1 gt-5100 BOOT HANG..?? in android screen

when i try to open my samsung galaxy tab 2 , always been stayed on android screen flashing
i do many times to turn it on/off but it always been hang when i press rebooting system then it will be turm off only ... and not working pass thru to samsung galaxy tab 2 screen.. how to solve this anyone can help ???

MandoPanda

Nov 20, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem. It first started with a bunch of messages that said certain apps had stopped working. Then I restarted my tablet and that is where I encountered the hang. For my tablet I was running Cyanogen mod 11 I think. Some how my boot loader was wiped so I had to reload Clock Work Mod and now I'm going to see if I can reload Cyanogen mod. It seems as if the boot loader seemed to stop working for no reason. I don't do much with this tablet, I just use it as a clock next to my bed.

UPDATE: I have fixed my problem by reinstalling my bootloader, Clock Work Mod, and download and reinstall Cyanogen mod 10.1. This appears to be the only fix, by the way you will lose all of your data.
Just google "Cyanogenmod for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1" to get the wiki tutorial. (I can't post a link because this website won't allow me).

Last edited: