Syncing S Planner

moteachr

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I bought a GT2 7.0 first. I have the calendar set up to show tasks I input, holidays, personal appointments, and everything going on at school--meetings, what-have-you- from my school email and calendar. Some of this I have no idea how I did it--it just showed up. :)

Love my 7.0. Bought a GT2 10.1 this weekend. I can't find how to sync the S Planner so what I have on the 7.0 is on the 10.1. I thought I clicked the same things for backup and accounts and whatever--any and all suggestions/thought/walkthroughs are REALLY appreciated!

Thanks!

mknollman123

Frugal Nerd Tinkerer
Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I sync all of that via Gmail - have it on 2 phones, gs2,wife's iPad, and Pc's. I

It still shows up in splanner.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Set up a Google Calendar and enter your information there. Of course you need a gmail account! Make a shortcut to Google Calendar in your web browser on each computer.

All of your calendar information will appear on your phone's calendar and other computers. You will have to tell the APP on your phone or tablet to sync with your GMAIL account.

You can IMPORT other calendars into Google Calendar such as Holidays, Football schedule for your favorite team etc! Be careful, your calendar can get really cluttered!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair