Do you make calls with your Tab2?

melog69

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I would like to know this as well.
I have a Verizon Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 (SCH-i705) and found the phone app within all apps, but cannot find it anywhere else

Ed Bak

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
This is probably what you are looking for.
You can use you tab2 7.0 to make phone calls using Google voice and something like "groove ip."
You can use the tab 2 microphone and speaker or hook up a Bluetooth headset just like a cell phone. Your tablet has it's own phone number and won't cost you in the U.S. to make calls using WiFi.
Same setup for my motoactv watch. Real cool on there wrist!

Han Cnx

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Some models you can actually use a regular phone, making regular voice GSM calls. I believe they mostly sell those in Asia (and perhaps Europe). But if you get a Tab 2 7.0 3G in Asia, it comes with the phone speaker at the top, and you make calls just like you would with a cell phone. (Except it looks kind of funny). You can connect a wired or BT head set too of course.

Kingfrog

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Yep with the Unlocked international version P3100 Swap my SIM from my N7100 Note 2 back and forth ON ATT dumbphone UL MediaNet Plan

zackajang

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I can make calls and send sms messages. Galaxy Tab is my main phone service since September.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Android Central Forums

fcjr77

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I have Magic Jack for my home phone and as I was updating my service over the weekend I noticed that they now have an Android App. You can use it to either use your current magic jack number, if you are a customer, or get a new one for free. I downloaded the app and it works great. I have the wifi only Tab 2 but as long as I have wifi I am good to go.

sanatm93

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Hey dude, I too have got samsug galaxy tab 2 7.0 GT-P3113 from US but now I live in india, I just wante to ask u dat can I make calls with my tab using wi-fi or sim card adapters ?? How did u do it ?? Plz tell me .....

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay