Big problem posting on forums with my Tab 2 [keyboard too large]

bestino

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Is this a stupid question with an easy fix?

I bout the Tab 2 a couple of days ago and like it for the most part but one of the reasons I bought it is to occasionally post on my forums when not at home but I've had nothing but problems.

- sometimes I have to touch the response box multiple times to get the keyboard to come up [sometimes it won't]
- when the keyboard comes up it covers 3/4 of the screen and I can't see what I'm typing. turning the tablet vertical doesn't help at all
- many links on the screen are unresponsive [not just forums]

I like this tablet but c'mon... I can DL a torrent in just a few minutes but I can't post on my forums? I'd like to hear from anyone with a solution asap because at the moment I'm contemplating returning this for something different.

*Other questions*
- i downloaded ICS keyboard last night... how do I access it? do I delete all other keyboards to make that my default?
- is there a simple way to search the tablet for files, folders, apps?

THX!

gatorleg1234

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Not to sound like a dick, but in the time you took to put up your last post complaining about a lack of help, you could have found your answers using google... just saying!

nrm5110

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Google it you require far too much hand holding for info that's readily available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

bestino

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Not to sound like a dick, but in the time you took to put up your last post complaining about a lack of help, you could have found your answers using google... just saying!

Google it you require far too much hand holding for info that's readily available.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I have found absolutely ZERO solutions to the keyboard/forum problem and I've searched multiple times

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae