Can't Get Bluetooth Headset to Work

Matt Mueller

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I have tried pairing my bluetooth headset (Samsung HM1700) with my Galaxy Tab 2 (SCH-i705), and I cannot get the bluetooth microphone to work.

They pair together fine and I can hear audio on my headset, but I can't talk into my headset. My tablet only uses the built in mic. When I look under the bluetooth menu, the icon looks like a pair of speakers (without a mic). Has anyone successfully paired a bluetooth headset (speakers and mic) with their Tab 2? I can't find references to it not being allowed or a problem for anyone else on the internet.

I make phone calls with google voice and the spare phone app.

Thank you in advance!

Hemant Shah

Jan 6, 2013
Visit site
I have tried pairing my bluetooth headset (Samsung HM1700) with my Galaxy Tab 2 (SCH-i705), and I cannot get the bluetooth microphone to work.

They pair together fine and I can hear audio on my headset, but I can't talk into my headset. My tablet only uses the built in mic. When I look under the bluetooth menu, the icon looks like a pair of speakers (without a mic). Has anyone successfully paired a bluetooth headset (speakers and mic) with their Tab 2? I can't find references to it not being allowed or a problem for anyone else on the internet.

I make phone calls with google voice and the spare phone app.

Thank you in advance!

Just update ur defaultgain.config,

[hide]
★WHY CAN'T YOU HIT THANKS BUTTON IFF AM HELPING YOU
★Does thanking cost any Money,
★NOO!!!! $O Just Hit THANKS I Helped You
Time is LIFE,
SPEND IT WISELY
[/hide]

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads