Can Not Play Music And Browse On Tab 2.

DaveLeach

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
hi all.
Would appreciate some help.

Have bought a Samsung 7 inch Tab 2 today running Jelly Bean.
For the life off me i can not figure out how to play music and browse the internet at the same time.The player automaticaly stops if i try to do anything other than play music,i have no idea how to overcome this problem.I literally have to just keep the Tab 2 on the music screen or it stops playing.

I cant find much on the internet with others having a similar problem ?,or is it just the way it is ( i hope not) ?.

Thanking all off you in advance .

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I thought I could do both and I tried it out to be sure I can play music with Poweramp and browse the internet with Boat Browser at the same time. Read the news or blogs, But, If I play a video that has audio the browser will cut off the music. The Youtube app cuts off the music too as soon as it starts running!
The Ebay app has no effect on the Music app.

My guess is the problem is you can not have 2 audio inputs at the same time!?!?

nancyt22

Dec 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi.....I can play my stock browser or winamp and surf at the same time. I play words with friends and noticed my music would cut off but then start again when receiving anotification from that game, if I have mute button on it only blocks the sound from the game and lets the music play...nt

Max Hauxwell

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
I listen to Pandora, and my Rhapsody accounts while browsing all the time without issue. I have noticed the YT app stops playing as soon as I try to navigate anywhere else though.

UkGalaxytab2user

May 30, 2013
Visit site
I found this annoying too because I was using youtube and video kept stopping when I navigated away, but then I come to find the music player app already installed to solve this, so I use YouTube converter and treat my tablet as an mp3 player and it doesn't effect game apps let alone anything else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol