Gt-p3113 internal /ext ram swap, is it possible.

pb5525

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3113. It has only 8 gb of internal ram. I bought a 32 gb sd. Like alot of other people I come to find out that you cannot store apps on the SD card. then I read a rumor that there was a way to switch the internal sd card with the external SD card. I rooted to cm10.1. If any has or knows how to do this ,I will name my first born after you!
Thank you

pb5525

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
you know I thought I tried the"fast google search", i never got your link. Looks like the answer I have been looking for. I try it and let ya know. Thank you!

pb5525

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
The above method worked. The only bad is it reverted back to cm7. And it turned my p3113 into p3110. But I guess that is what happens when you go cyanogen. Has anyone swapped using cm10.1?
Y

pb5525

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
It is possible. I have been on o mod excursion! A quest like no other. I started of a p3113. Went with CWM esspressowifi which turned my tab to a p3110, loosing the infered remote option. But eventually I attained my 32gb sd card was the ram. The reason I did it was , you could not store apk on the sd like you can with a cellphone. Well longstory short. I reverted to stock because Samsung in there infinite wisdom have allowed apks to be stored on the ext ad card! I love it. Now I can have more than one "newer" game on my tab because the ext sd is now avail. For data! Thanks Samsung!

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Do a search in this forum for SD CARD and CAN'T SAVE APPS TO SD CARD! You will find plenty information about memory management and moving stuff to the SD CARD. Installing another OS is not for everyone!

Maui Keith

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I reverted to stock because Samsung in there infinite wisdom have allowed apks to be stored on the ext ad card! I love it. Now I can have more than one "newer" game on my tab because the ext sd is now avail. For data! Thanks Samsung!

Would you be kind enough to tell me the rom version code?