How to re-enable in built apps?

black belt

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
How to re-enable in built apps? I disabled Movie Maker but its corresponding button in settings doesn't say enable as it is the case with other apps. Therefore, I can't access that app any longer. Help!!!

davidsnoodles

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
Go into your settings and find something like "Manage Applications". Go to the very bottom of the list in All Applications and you should find all the disabled apps there.

sunsetbeachluvr

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
Just spent over an hour looking for a way to do this- until I found your response. Your a lifesaver! Talk about panic stricken...I was minutes away from a complete restore. You saved me! Genius, many thanks.

Detra3712

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
I did it by going to settings then apps then you could actually swipe left and right to view different sub categories, there there would be a sub category disabled apps and then you can re enable the disable apps through there.

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I accidentally disabled the FM Radio app on my Android 4.2.2 and now there is no button to Enable it unlike in the other disabled apps.
How can I enable it?

The mobile is a Galaxy S4 Mini. I found the topic related to my problem in this section so I posted it here.

Screenshot_2015-01-19-13-48-58.png

Joy0017

Nov 27, 2016
Visit site
Guys i really need your help badly all my built in apps were disabled ang all my google app that has stoped are popping out every second.and the worse is i cant find the enable botton.plsss help me.

Subhajit Mahato

Aug 26, 2017
Visit site
In this screen, keep pressing/touching the first softkey or the menu key (1st one of the 3 keys of your Android device) until you get the "Reset Preference" option. Now when you get it, reset the preferences of the app and re-enable the disabled app.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX