change only charge mode

Matis588

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
i dont know what to do because i cant do from setings because i haw stuck on samsung loading i have boot loop and i dont know how my pc get to recognize it that i can reinstal system to work it again please help

Matis588

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
and then i get back that my pc recognize it because its just charging mode but i need to recognize and reinstal all system
yesterday i thinh can i put my sd card there firmware rar file and with that recovery there i can reinstal system because its alow rar files

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
So does it actually complete the cache partition wipe and reboot? When are you plugging it into your computer--after you try the cache wipe, or are you actually plugging it in while trying to access the Recovery Menu? You shouldn't have to plug the phone into the computer for a cache wipe.

Matis588

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
i m sori not understand a word i m nre to this yesterday i all day was reading abot this but this stuff is new to i just need my pc recognize my galaxy tab i know it usualy dont recognize then i read aboat that debuging but i cant switch because i have boot loop and i think there cwm based recovery push power and up can i do it from there or i think maybe my usb is broken and i need just new because its prety mesed and old

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Ok, so it sounds like you've actually done the cache wipe, but the phone is still in a boot loop? Is that correct? My apologies, but it's just hard for me to understand. What is your native language? It might be better for you to type in your native language, and then I can translate it using Google Translate.

Are you able to boot your phone to the home screen at all? If so, then plug the phone into your computer using a USB cable, then swipe down and tap on the USB connection notification. You should be able to select a different connection option besides "Charge Only."

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
What were you doing that caused the device to boot loop? It sounds like you were trying to install a system update of some sort visit the SD card?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

Matis588

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
yes is still in boot loop yesterday i just ran stupid app who did this for my galaxy i read coments whick i should do before i instal and run it and there was say i just need reinstal system with odin form my pc but i cant do that because pc not recognize it

i want to know maybe i can put that firmware in my sd and di it from recovery mode? because there option instal rar files its just an idea

my language latvian its just i m litle bit stresful :D i know how to read and talk in english

whick home screen u mean because i GET like this GALAXY Tab 10.1 boot logo loop - YouTube

i can get in odin mode and recovery mode and thats it problem is just i dont how to get my pc recogize it and my pc do nothing when i put cable not reaction nothing

THANK U VERY MUCH FOR HELP

Matis588

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
i tried back up and restore there was latest file and there was said md5 is mismatatch i read that can help with boot loop but that not help my only option is reinstal system but cant do it pc not recognize it

Smokey Mc Pot

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
● (POWER BUTTON + VOLUME UP)= RECOVERY MODE.

- Boot your device into recovery mode and perform a Factory Reset.

If not fixed?

- Download a copy of Kies from Samsung onto your pc.
To Install the Samsung drivers in your pc.

Close Kies and...

- Download a copy of (Odin) idealy the latest compatible to the device.
- Download the firmware for your tablet from (Sammobile).
Search for the firmware using the model of the device as reference.

Run Odin in your pc.
Unzip the file and place it in PDA on Odin.

● (POWER BUTTON + VOLUME DOWN)= DOWNLOAD MODE.

Boot your tablet in download mode and connect it to your pc.
Hopefully Odin recognizes the tablet.
Once you see yellow, flash the firmware.

Good luck.

Sent from my GT-P3110 using Tapatalk 4

Matis588

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
i know all that :D problem is i cant get conect because when i do it my pc do nothing just charge it

yesterday i all day read about this and then i try i cant do it about odin because its just charge no conect

Smokey Mc Pot

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
:D yeah,
You know all that but you are unable to fix it !!!

:sly: Stop and use that thing called "Brain"...

Your tablet is only soft bricked, since you are able to boot it into download and recovery mode.

So that means that your pc is only unable to connect to it because the Samsung drivers aren't correctly installed in your pc....

...Maybe you need to reinstall the drivers in your pc again.

;) But hey... I shouldn't be replying to you since you know it all anyway!!!

:cool: Best of luck to you and attending some English classes in future can be a plus to your future.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 4

Matis588

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
i m sori i m just litle pised of i try this 2 days and read very much about this

ok maybe problem is usb cable because this is litle bit broken maybe thats why i cant

how i can reinstal drivers?

thank for help :D

techydavid

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
Well what os are y you running? There are different ways to uninstall drivers. on the computer not the tab.

Posted via my weird GT-P3113

Matis588

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
u mean on pc or tab about that os?
another question i did this think maybe that will help but now it freze i can go recovery mode but know i dont know if its even charging him there is batery show and thats it

if its going to CWM recovery mod...then open recovery...try wipe data+cache and dalcik..
then format system ( in mounts)
then flash stock back...it will work

u know what hapened?

anyway thank for reply

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463