Need help with new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 4G LTE

Redcatt77

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi. I have just received a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Long story but 1. I have an old cell phone on a Verizon Share Everything Plan (we have 6 devices on the plan total). 2. I do not want this old phone anymore but am stuck with the line until the contract is up. 3. It would cost over $300 to terminate the contract. 4. At Verizon's suggestion, I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 4G LTE and will convert the line with the old phone to one for the new tablet. 5. This will prevent me from having the expense of terminating the line (and just throwing away $300) and will drop the monthly fee I am stuck with from$30 to $10. BUT.......
I really don't want the tablet either and would like to sell it. I'm just trying to get back the money I spent on the tablet. Of course, I want to sell it so someone else can activate it on their own Verizon account. Is there anyway to do this??? Please help. Thanks.

PS I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 which I love but I just don't want the tablet.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi. I have just received a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Long story but 1. I have an old cell phone on a Verizon Share Everything Plan (we have 6 devices on the plan total). 2. I do not want this old phone anymore but am stuck with the line until the contract is up. 3. It would cost over $300 to terminate the contract. 4. At Verizon's suggestion, I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 4G LTE and will convert the line with the old phone to one for the new tablet. 5. This will prevent me from having the expense of terminating the line (and just throwing away $300) and will drop the monthly fee I am stuck with from$30 to $10. BUT.......
I really don't want the tablet either and would like to sell it. I'm just trying to get back the money I spent on the tablet. Of course, I want to sell it so someone else can activate it on their own Verizon account. Is there anyway to do this??? Please help. Thanks.

PS I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 which I love but I just don't want the tablet.
Welcome to the forums!
Since the tablet is connected to your account, I don't think so. If you sell it, you would have to remove the tablet from the line, and you are pretty much back in the same scenario you were in before.
I would stick it out. I have a Tab 2 and I like it. It is nice for watching videos or playing games where I would like a larger screen.

Redcatt77

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I already have an iPad. As you said that is much a better screen for watching videos. I can't afford to have both and need to sell the Samsung Tab. Any advice would be welcome.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I already have an iPad. As you said that is much a better screen for watching videos. I can't afford to have both and need to sell the Samsung Tab. Any advice would be welcome.

Maybe you can transfer the line with the tab to the new owner?

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app