Files starting with a small letter U.

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I have a sub directory on my SD Card that is "SD Card" and it contains a bunch of sub directories that have a character that looks like a small u but the left leg is extended downward! I can't delete these files with the file manager or File Expert. I even tried putting the SD Card in an adapter and deleting them with my computer. No luck!
Of course I made a copy of the SD Card before I tried to get of of these files. They are taking up About 4 GB
Anyone know what app or whatever might have generated these files? Any help appreciated!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I have a sub directory on my SD Card that is "SD Card" and it contains a bunch of sub directories that have a character that looks like a small u but the left leg is extended downward! I can't delete these files with the file manager or File Expert. I even tried putting the SD Card in an adapter and deleting them with my computer. No luck!
Of course I made a copy of the SD Card before I tried to get of of these files. They are taking up About 4 GB
Anyone know what app or whatever might have generated these files? Any help appreciated!
Could you post a screenshot? If you are concerned with the files taking up memory you can format the sd card and that should remove the files. Unless, the files are part of the sd card for sometime of feature, which I can't see requiring 4GB of storage.

techydavid

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
This seems to be the file explorer messing up. These folders are required for android to mount them, but you're file explorer is not reading them correctly. As for why they are so both perhaps you our someone else downloaded an app which auto transfers the pictures and videos etc. From your internal memory to the card. Hope this helps!

Posted via my weird GT-P3113

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12