Galaxy Tab 2 - Anyone find a great new app for theit tab?!?!

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone found some GREAT NEW APP that is Special. We have all seen the APPs that are available for tablets that can do every imaginable thing to make our day fun or more productive or easier in some way. Most of these APPs have tens or hundreds of similar APPs that do basically the same thing! I am looking for that NEW SPECIAL APP that is a game changer! Something we all need or want and there is nothing else like

Visicalc was the first spreadsheet software that came out for Apple Computers. It was a game changer, That program alone sold lots of computers. Lots of Apple Computers
it!
I have suggested several times that the Play Store have a NEW Button so we could find NEW APPS instead of wading through all of the PROMOTED Apps and all of the other non related junk to find what we need! That never happened!

Please post if you have a candidate for GREAT NEW APP!

Tfeeney

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I have a Galaxy Tab 2 7 wifi and wanted to see a show on Dateline but wasn't able to because there is now flash support on it. I was able to download Photon Flash and Browser from Google Play and had it up and running in no time. :)

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
That is good info to know! I read somewhere they were going to stop supporting Adobe Flash for Android. This sounds like a good alternative!

Thanks,
Extraclass