Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 boots into Clockwork Mod only

zeismb

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I have rooted and installed Clockwork mod onto my wife's Tab2 7.0. P3113 and tried to put Cynagoenmod for the P3110 on it. The Wiki said it would work but got error 7 when flashing, found a video on how to get around that by modding one of the files. I modded the file and it seemed to flash fine. I was a total dumbass and didn't do a back up. Now it will only boot into Clockwork Mod. I found an older P3113 Cyanogenmod and put it on the SD card. When boot into Clockwork mod I flash it. Runs fine no errors, select reboot now and it reboots. The Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0 splash screen comes on goes way then comes on again and then Clockwork Mod comes on.

Anyone have any ideas? Wife is PISSED so any help would be great it is too cold outside to be in the dog house.

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Tab2 7.0 boots into Clockwork Mod only

I have rooted and installed Clockwork mod onto my wife's Tab2 7.0. P3113 and tried to put Cynagoenmod for the P3110 on it. The Wiki said it would work but got error 7 when flashing, found a video on how to get around that by modding one of the files. I modded the file and it seemed to flash fine. I was a total dumbass and didn't do a back up. Now it will only boot into Clockwork Mod. I found an older P3113 Cyanogenmod and put it on the SD card. When boot into Clockwork mod I flash it. Runs fine no errors, select reboot now and it reboots. The Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0 splash screen comes on goes way then comes on again and then Clockwork Mod comes on.

Anyone have any ideas? Wife is PISSED so any help would be great it is too cold outside to be in the dog house.

Mark

Ran into this flashing Slim onto mine. Try flashing TWRP, and reflash CM.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app

zeismb

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

How do I get Twrp on it. Same way I got clockwork mod?

Posted via Android Central App

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

How do I get Twrp on it. Same way I got clockwork mod?

Posted via Android Central App

Yup. Just flashing the proper file in Odin.

zeismb

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site

Yup. Just flashing the proper file in Odin.

I used Heimdall to get Clockwork Mod on

There isn't a TWRP for Galaxy Tab2 7.0 (P3113)

Anyone else have any ideas?

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

The is a TWRP for the 3110, which is without the IR Blaster. I had to use that one to flash the new Slim. As I never used the remote for it anyway, it didn't bother me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc