Not enough storage available

TSLS

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
My son has a Samsung tablet 7inch. He's had it for about 1 1/2 years now. He only has a couple of games on it and all the movies are on a micro SD card. He has tried to download a game over the last few days and it is telling him there is insufficient storage available. We have looked at his available storage and there seems to be enough space for the game but it still won't work. He watches a lot of stuff on you tube so I wondered does the tablet store these videos somewhere & use up his storage space?? They are not in Gallery as I have cleared that of almost everything.

Any advice would be appreciated, I am not very good with technical stuff but I can follow instructions!!

Thanks

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
My son has a Samsung tablet 7inch. He's had it for about 1 1/2 years now. He only has a couple of games on it and all the movies are on a micro SD card. He has tried to download a game over the last few days and it is telling him there is insufficient storage available. We have looked at his available storage and there seems to be enough space for the game but it still won't work. He watches a lot of stuff on you tube so I wondered does the tablet store these videos somewhere & use up his storage space?? They are not in Gallery as I have cleared that of almost everything.

Any advice would be appreciated, I am not very good with technical stuff but I can follow instructions!!

Thanks

One thing that would help me out is what exactly did he try to download when he got this message?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
batsam