Samsung galaxy unable to download files

Dsaramina

May 7, 2014
Visit site
Recently my samsung galaxy tab 2 has been unable to download files off the internet (such as pdf files). It says starting download but then the file never appears in the downloads folder and the notifications tray never shows the download. This is becoming a huge problem because I am currently traveling abroad. I have good wifi connection and I also have adequate storage space so that shouldnt be an issue. Please let me know if you have any solutions.

Liezel Bagain

Jun 22, 2014
Visit site
Recently my samsung galaxy tab 2 has been unable to download files off the internet (such pdf files). It says starting download but then the file never appears in the downloads folder and the notifications tray never shows the download and it says internet has stopped. This is my very big problem specialy when i want to copy an image everytime i tried to copy image from facebook it always says "internet has stopped". I have good wifi connection and I also have adequate storage space so that shouldnt be an issue. Please let me know if you have any solutions.

Abbas Jutt

Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Recently my samsung galaxy tab 2 has been unable to download files off the internet (such as pdf files). It says starting download but then the file never appears in the downloads folder and the notifications tray never shows the download. This is becoming a huge problem because I am currently traveling abroad. I have good wifi connection and I also have adequate storage space so that shouldnt be an issue. Please let me know if you have any solutions.
Feldie to satar download

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc