Samsung GT-P3100 restarts automatically

Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Hello, I've been using my Tab 2 for almost 2 years now. It was completely good with nothing wrong with it. Then one day, it started restarting again and again. I can't even switch it off easily. Somehow I managed to switch it off, but when I try and put it on again, it just keeps on showing the "Samsung" screen and nothing happens. Sometimes if I keep it like that for too long, it starts heating :( . Please, I would appreciate it if someone helps me.

~Ritanjan Belgaonkar

tatatathan

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
hi, i need some help for my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 running on stock android 4.1.2, unrooted. It boots into the home screen, and I can access safe mode too, but if you use it for long, it restarts and again and again. when I tried to wipe the data on it through the recovery mode, it says data wipe complete, but when it reboots, it has the same files as if nothing happened. I also tried flashing a stock rom to it through the recovery mode and odin, but it hangs halfway through and reboots again with the same files. What do I do now??

Sudhan Walke

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
thanks a lot the steps and instruction worked....
i had an issue of my samsung tab 2 was getting restarted contineously, i was not able to switch off or to factory data reset,but now rebooting system worked....
thanks a lot.....

chinasmartphones

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Maybe the problem is in low memory? It was happening to me too, but then I realize that I have less than 50Mb space, after delleting some stuff it was back to normal without restarting every few minutes. If you have enough memory try to press power off (lock) button and volume down button in same time, until restart.

UNEXPECTED21

Nov 3, 2017
Visit site
HOW CAN I FIX MAY SAMSUNG TAB ? I KEPT REBOOTING OVER AND OVER I ALREADY CLEAR AND FORMAT THE DATA BUT IN THE ANDROID did not match sized'/system/csc/common/system/csc/featurr.xml'(no data available) SO EVEN IF WIPE THE DATA WIPE CACHE PARTITION STILL MY DATA IS STILL THERE AND IT KEPT RESTARTING OVER ANG OVER AGAIN AND ITS SO ANNOYING. BY THE WAY THANKS FOR THE ONE WHO WOULD HELP :)

HarishS

Jan 21, 2018
Visit site
Hello, I've been using my Tab 2 for almost 2 years now. It was completely good with nothing wrong with it. Then one day, it started restarting again and again. I can't even switch it off easily. Somehow I managed to switch it off, but when I try and put it on again, it just keeps on showing the "Samsung" screen and nothing happens. Sometimes if I keep it like that for too long, it starts heating :( . Please, I would appreciate it if someone helps me.

~Ritanjan Belgaonkar

And i have rebooted tab and update the software and when it restart it restart several time displaying SAMSUNG , what an i do to recover my tab.
- Harish

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaeros85