Can't wipe tablet, files and apps still there

tatatathan

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi, i need some help for my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 running on stock android 4.1.2, unrooted. It boots into the home screen, and I can access safe mode too, but if you use it for long, it restarts and again and again. when I tried to wipe the data on it through the recovery mode, it says data wipe complete, but when it reboots, it has the same files as if nothing happened. I also tried flashing a stock rom to it through the recovery mode and odin, but it hangs halfway through and reboots again with the same files. What do I do now??

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Try doing a "Factory Data Reset" This should return it to the way it came out of the box!

Go to settings, backup and reset, and select factory data reset! This will not erase the stuff on the Micro SD Card but should reset your apps and data to the original settings!

I hope this solves your problem. Let us know!

tatatathan

Jun 17, 2014
Visit site
I already did that, but still no good, it just reboots into recovery mode. I think the problem is in either the ROM or the internal memory itself. I tried to flash a rom, but it stops in the middle and I don't know what to do now

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech