After Factory Reset, Keyboard Missing & Playstore amongst others not Working

johnmartini79

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi!

Here Is a problem of epic proportions!
Model: GT-P3100 (Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 wifi+3G)
Kernel No.: 3.0.31-13044325
Android Version: 4.1.2

My Tab used to switch off automatically since the last 2 weeks. Yesterday the Tab started updating its OS automatically. During the update, the tab switched off and the update failed. The Tab restarted however and continued the update process.

The update completed, the tab switched on and then a message popped up that update failed. Since then, Google Play Store, Messaging, Bluetooth, Connecting to PC via wire doesn’t work. Keyboard and calculator is missing. Apps wont install or update due to error -110.

The keyboard is no longer there. After lot of research and trying various solutions all over the internet, nothing worked and I reset the tab. Problems only escalated.

Now I have a tab that is not connected to any google account, since I cannot type. Side loading keyboard or any other apps don’t work since google play store fails. Non-play store apps don’t load too for the same reason. And I cannot log in to google play store since neither keyboard nor voice to text works!

Note, the tab is already reset, so cache is all cleared and all system apps are enabled.

Any solutions please!? Anybody up for this challenge?

Jun 28, 2014
Visit site
If the keyboard itself is missing, try transferring some keyboard apk from your pc via wifi transfer or USB cable for the moment, once you get the keyboard installed you can try logging in google services.

johnmartini79

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi, thanks for replying, but you have not obviously read the entire text. It says clearly side loading a keyboard apk does not work. It also says USB cable or bluetooth does not work. Dosent matter how I tranfer, the moment I try to install anything, the OS collapses and a pop reads "Google Play store has failed" even if it is a non-play store apk.

I have already tried all of that. This **** is real crazzy.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante