Awhile ago I installed baidu root to my samsung galaxy tab 2 for more access.
    I had no problems with it for a long time but one day, I had to reset my android.
    when I did everything was fixed but baidu root was still there. I was okay with this because it usually didn't cause me any problems, except every one in awhile when an app crashes or something similar to that happens, there is a message from the baidu root app saying something about usb connecting. I could never read it because it was in chinese.

Any time that happened my android would reboot. I didn't really ever mind but one day I took it to a repair store because the sim card slot was broken.
    When I got it back it would'nt install certain apps, it said that there wasnt enough space even though there always was. It got to a point when I got fed up with this attempted to fix the problem with methods I found on youtube but that resulted in me apparently deleting an important file.

When next I rebooted my android I got a message saying

process com.google.process.gapps has stopped

I wasn't that worried because something similar happened on an android I had a long time ago, but I found out that this was a different problem.
    I wouldnt really care much because I could have found some way of fixing this I thought but this is the problem.
    Any time I reboot my android the message from baidu root is there and it continuously reboots and I cant do anything.
    I have just about 10 seconds each time before it reboots. So I thought that I could fix this problem by resetting my android but the ( process com.google.process.gapps ) error is still there and the baidu root is still there like before but now it says something about the google backup transport and the rest is still in chinese.

I still have about 10 seconds before it reboots but I have to do the setup so now i cant do anything on it unless I somehow delete baidu.
    I know this was kind of long but if you've read up to here thanks.

and if there is some way you know can help, please do tell me.

I'm desprate
    02-08-2015 02:59 PM
    Reflash the stock ROM and the phone will be the same as it was when it came out of the box. No Google account, nothing.
    02-08-2015 04:32 PM
    How do I do that?
    02-08-2015 05:04 PM