So what happened, my tablet started going very slow after the latest update so i decided to downgraded. Because i was a bit stupid at that time i installed a software for a different device . After that my tablet kept on restarting and after it finally went on the desktop was re sized and touchscreen wasn't working. I tried a lot of things to do to fix it. I went into download mode and i tried installing the correct software but somehow my tablet crashed completely. Now I'm stuck on the "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. lease select recovery mode in Kies & try again. I have no access to recovery or download mode and Kies doesn't recognize my device. It says connecting for 5 minutes and then it says connection failed. If i try to switch off the tablet it keeps on switching back on until battery dies with the same message showing up.
    03-25-2015 01:37 PM
    So what happened, my tablet started going very slow after the latest update so i decided to downgraded. Because i was a bit stupid at that time i installed a software for a different device . After that my tablet kept on restarting and after it finally went on the desktop was re sized and touchscreen wasn't working. I tried a lot of things to do to fix it. I went into download mode and i tried installing the correct software but somehow my tablet crashed completely. Now I'm stuck on the "Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. lease select recovery mode in Kies & try again. I have no access to recovery or download mode and Kies doesn't recognize my device. It says connecting for 5 minutes and then it says connection failed. If i try to switch off the tablet it keeps on switching back on until battery dies with the same message showing up.
    Welcome to Android Central!

If you cant at least get in to download mode there might not be anything you can do other than trying to get Samsung to fix it.
    04-02-2015 02:49 PM