I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and the music player widget doesn't appear on the lock screen. How can I add that widget?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AC Question

i have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 and the music player widget doesn't appear on the lock screen.

How do I add the widget in? Its hard to unlock the screen go to the music player and choose a song, especially if you have dance practice, there's n waisting time, plzzz help.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: i have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 and the music player widget doesn't appear on the lock screen.

Welcome to the forums. It might be a limitation of the player. I have PowerAmp and it displays on the lockscreen. PowerAmp is a paid app ($4), but has a 2 week trial period. I really like that player.

sumaya1712

Jul 22, 2020
Visit site
RE: i have a Samsung galaxy tab 2 and the music player widget doesn't appear on the lock screen.

How do I add the widget in? Its hard to unlock the screen go to the music player and choose a song, especially if you have dance practice, there's n waisting time, plzzz help.

As far as I know there is no way to add widgets to the LOCK SCREEN, you can edit the time and what you want to say there in SETTINGS. You can only add widgets to home screens by going to APPS and then WIDGETS, and then press and holding on the widget you want dragging it into place.

Hope this helped in any way :D

Status
Not open for further replies.