How to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0

DEADPOOL11

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Since we are on the topic of NOOBS...I could really use some help guys. First off I know nothing about hacking phones/tablets and what not, but I need to root my Galaxy Tab 3 and I have no idea how...?? I read the guide, but seriously i dont know the first thing about unzipping files and installing drives....i need the guide for dummies lol. PLEASE HELP

Curtis Killian

Nov 2, 2014
Visit site
Since we are on the topic of NOOBS...I could really use some help guys. First off I know nothing about hacking phones/tablets and what not, but I need to root my Galaxy Tab 3 and I have no idea how...?? I read the guide, but seriously i dont know the first thing about unzipping files and installing drives....i need the guide for dummies lol. PLEASE HELP

Dagoth Bob

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
Note: this link connects to a safe site but that site recommends downloading SPYWARE including browser enhancers and other internet troublemakers. Do not follow this link.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The files that are linked are TWRP, Odin, and the root file. TWRP and Odin have nothing to do with the browser. The .zip file may have an enhanced browser in it (highly doubtful), but it can be deleted once the root is in place.

Last edited:

Venustrap

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
No have you? Im new to the forum and just started researching the how to's.
But they are not so easy to find. Do you have any info to share now?
Venustrap

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo