Samsung Galaxy Tab 3: Who's getting one ??

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I got the Tab's 3, 8" and 10" on day one to keep my Nexus 10 and iPad 2 company,,, and my Galaxy S4 as well.

So far I'm loving both my Tab 3's,,, both very fast and the screens look way better than I thought they would by all
the negative feedback left before the Tab 3's even came out.

Anyhow,,,, both my Tab 3's are keepers.

Cheers
Davyo

Custnam

May 23, 2012
Visit site
Yea, Im debating that. Heres a pic.

gk0a.jpg

mission_mode

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I am suitably impressed with my 8" after 1 day. This evening while catching up on a few things I have watched about 3 hours of video with the speakers on Dolby Movie mode, and its still at 75% battery.

MarkFL88

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I plan on getting one as soon as I can unload either my Nexus 7 or Hisense 7 Pro I don't need a 3rd tablet :) but the 8 inch screen really is the sweet spot for me I am finding my 7 inch devices are just a bit too small specially for web browsing. I was a bit concerned about the specs on the Tab 3 8 mostly the processor but than I thought about what I do with my tablet which is surf the web watch Netflix and play a few simple games all of this the 1.5 Gig dual core will do just fine. I played with one at Best Buy and felt the performance was good. I am just not sure if I should hold out and see if any other manufacturers come out with 8 inch screens I wish ASUS would I like their tablets.

knrstz64

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have any specific feedback for someone looking to upgrade from a nexus 7? So far I have liked the 7 but I need more than 16gb of memory. I played with the tab 3 8.0 at best buy and loved the shape. I like the note but the bezels make it too wide for me. The new nexus 7 will be great but I want a bigger tablet. Can anyone even notice the difference of a better display than what's on the 8.0? Most reviews I have read said the display is very good. Also, does this thing lag? I don't play games on a tablet. However I want web browsing and Netflix to be quick.

mission_mode

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
It's not really THAT much bigger than the 7". But I like the Display a lot. I've experienced no lag in the 3 days I've had it. Battery life is great. Watched 3 hours of Newsroom the other night and it used 25% of the battery or less. If I'd known the pricing and the RAM in the Nexus7 2 I might have waited, but I've got no issues at all with this tablet. I guess I'm having trouble adapting to the middle hard button because both my old HP Touchpad with CyanogenMod and my HTC EVO 3D have those functions on the leftmost control - but its pretty minor.

Truwire

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
I picked up the tab 3 8 after much debate between it and the note 8...while the quad core would be nice I dont find it overly necessary and I see S Pen as a gimmick and as someth that I will lose. The tab 7 just seemed to small as I was used to an iPad mini... I definitely have no issues with the tab 3 8.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk 2

F0REVERY0UNG-

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
Has no one gotten the 10.1?
I already have a Nexus 7, and I'm looking into a larger screen.
The 10.1 fits pretty nicely into my budget, but is no one else here interested in it? lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
Just got the Tab 3 7 in on a trade for my HTC Amaze. Great deal as I wasn't planning on getting one at all. Now, I love mine. Now looking for a case.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I picked up a 7.0 today. I was fairly impressed with it. Some key features that are missing.
I will he returning it in a couple of days and giving the 10.1 a whirl and seeing if that will meet my needs.
My pickiness aside, they are great tablets. For the price, the 7.0 isn't bad. For a power user, I could see it being a bit choppy, but for every day at home, Web browsing and multimedia use, I think it would be perfect.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 2!

MarkFL88

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I picked up the Tab3 8 inch and love it. The 8 inch screen is the sweet spot for me the 7 inch screen on my Nexus 7 was just a little too small oh and comparing to my quad core Tegra 3 Nexus 7 the Samsung Tab3 8 does everything faster so don't get too hung up on the processor only being dual core it is more than enough to power this tab well. I am very impressed with the construction and the performance of this tablet.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I have had my Tab3 10.1 inch for 3 weeks now. Runs like a charm !

I've been reading and watching a lot of reviews and people are sating that the screen is terrible and a lot of the touchwiz functions are missing.
How do you like the screen, is it terrible or are reviewers exaggerating?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app