Galaxy Tab 3 + Allshare Cast hub + 1080p

Desperado17

Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Hello folks,

it has been repeatedly told, that former Allshare Cast devices only can output 720p with the Allshare Cast hub and desktop mirroring.

Can the Galaxy Tab 3 output 1080p with the current Allshare Cast hub?

Regards

Cristiano Moreira

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the galaxy tab3 and also the Allshare cast dongle hub, following the reccomendations from a seller from Best Buy Store. But I'm not finding at "settings" the Allshare link to stablish the connection. Do I have to download it or there is no chance to do a wireless connection with a TV?

Hello folks,

it has been repeatedly told, that former Allshare Cast devices only can output 720p with the Allshare Cast hub and desktop mirroring.

Can the Galaxy Tab 3 output 1080p with the current Allshare Cast hub?

Regards

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
The rep at Best Buy turned me on to buying their Blu Ray player instead of the dongle. Its only twenty bucks more, does 1080p and can use dlna to connect with my Sony Vaio which the dongle wouldn't do. Plus you get a blu ray. Pretty good deal in my opinion. Use it in my truck and was able to eliminate all the wires.

The Allshare is just called screen mirroring on my Tab 3 8.0. Its just a quick link in the drop down window shade. There isn't and app in the drawer. I think you can also access it in the system settings.

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty