Hello everyone,
    I just purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 and I'm having problems installing the Kindle app. I bought this galaxy after trying out the Tab 3 7 inch model for a while and while I liked it, it was just a little too small so I upgraded to the 8 inch. While I had the 7, I installed the Kindle app with no problems at all. I went to the Amazon website, located the app for android, click install and that was it, the app was installed and the icon was there along with all the other apps and the app ran fine. When I tried doing the same with the 8.0, when I clicked "install", the webpage turned white and seemed to hang for a while. I didn't realize at the time there was a prompt at the bottom of the page that I wasn't seeing. I don't remember exactly what I did at that point but I think I tapped the back button and then tapped what I thought was the "install " icon again, it actually read "installed". Again, the bottom portion of the page turned white but otherwise didn't turn, it was then I scrolled down and saw the message that the applications already installed on my device. Problem is, I can't find the Kindle app anywhere on the Tab 8, I've checked under "Apps" as well as under "Samsung Apps" but the app is not there. I also checked "application manager" under settings and there are no apps listed there as well. Any idea what may have happened? I've rebooted the device several times with no luck. Any help you all can provide is greatly appreciated thank you!

Dan
    07-27-2013 02:18 PM
    Hey Again,
    Found prob, had to uninsrtall from Tab 3 7 first, thx anyway!
    07-27-2013 03:33 PM