Photos not saving to micro sd card ?????

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
So when I download or take or save photos or video they are saving to my Tab 3 10" instead of saving to my 32gb Sandisk Micro SDHC card,,,, so my 16gb Tab 3 is getting close to running out of storage,,,,I have lots of photos and vids I exported over from my ipad.

I didn't realize everything was NOT going to my SD card untill my Tab 3 alerted me to the fact my storage was limited,,,,,, sure enough I checked the storage menu and my SD card is virtually un-used.

I've gone all thur the menus and settings (I know Android OS fairly well) and can't find a fix ???

Yes,,,, I do have the correct SD card and is does work,,,, I formatted it and installed it in my Tab 3 and it showed up when i installed it and shows up in my Gallery's, but with only a few pictures saved on the card itself,,,,,,,,, my GS4, my Note 2 and my GS3 all worked fine with SD card storage and I thought my Tab 3 was working as well with my micro SD card,,,,, very frustrating !!!

Any advice would be great.

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Davyo

Hurrycanejohn

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Davyo

On Tab 3 8.0, if you go to Settings in the camera app, you can choose Storage - Memory Card.

All my photos stored on the memory card in the DCIM folder.

Posted via Android Central App

Davyo

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Davyo

On Tab 3 8.0, if you go to Settings in the camera app, you can choose Storage - Memory Card.

All my photos stored on the memory card in the DCIM folder.

Posted via Android Central App

Thanks for the reply,,,,, and yes,,,,,, that's we're I'm at with my camera setting's,,,,, any pics I take with my Tab do store on my card,,,,,, it's all the photos that I imported from my iPad over to my tab didn't save on my card (as I thought they would),,,, all my imported pics and vids saved on my Tabs memory.

I'm a bit bummed as I spent a great deal of time importing everything from my iPad to my Tab 3,,,,,,,,,,, Im guessing one fix would be to start all over again and save everything to my SD card using my laptop,,, and then erase all the saved pics/videos off my Tab local memory,,,,, and then put the SD card back into my Tab,,,,,, what a pain that would be.

And,,,, I have a private locked picture/video folder app on my Tab,,,,,, if I redo everything does my private folded app work with everything being stored on my SD card ????

The easy fix would be to transfer all my saved pics and vids from the local storage to my SD card using the Tab itself,,,,,,,,,,is there a way to do that ???

Opinions and ideas are very welcome.

Cheers
Davyo

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma