Hi

I was going too get the new note 10.1 2014 but I have no need at all for the S pen so I got me the Samsung Tab3 10.1 2013 wish will bo me just fine for what I need it for I will mainly be uesing it for web browsing checking e mail and youtubing and netfix this tablet will be going with me evere where has soon has I find a good cases for it I all so got the tabet be come when I got out I dont want to be takeing. My laptop evere where my laptop stays home the new tablet I have will be going with me all the time
    09-26-2013 01:12 AM
    Nice acquisition! Cases? Amazon has got a plethora of cases to choose from...

got my  Samsung Tab3 10.1 today-capture.png

You're gonna love your new tablet, enjoy. If you've got any questions, just ask!
    09-26-2013 07:19 AM
    thanks got my cease today for my tab 3 10.1
    09-26-2013 02:31 PM
    Saaweeeettt!

Note 8.0
    09-26-2013 03:37 PM
    Just got my Tab3 10.1 this week, too. Loving it, although I must admit I do love BB10 OS much better... I feel like there's all sorts of nefarious stuff going on in the background LOL!

Posted via Android Central App
    10-04-2013 09:35 AM
    cool injoy am injoying my tablet and I love it
    10-12-2013 01:36 PM
    I just got a Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 this week as well. So far, I really like it. It's a much nicer tablet than my old first-gen iPad ever was, and it gives me more features and screen real estate than my existing Nexus 7 tablet, which I find is still a great tablet for long-distance travel. (But when I notice how light the Galaxy Tab 3 is, I find myself wondering if I'll be retiring or putting my Nexus 7 to a new purpose.)

I haven't played with the tablet long enough to really get a feel for its full range of capabilities and quirks, but one thing I find most impressive is the clarity and quality of the display screen. In addition to making a fairly good laptop-lite substitute, I think the Galaxy Tab 3 might make a pretty good e-book reader too.

In the summer this year, I bought a Galaxy Note 8.0 and found I didn't need the stylus and its associated features. I also found the Note 8.0 to be a bit unresponsive to touch and I blame that on the Wacom digitizer that's built into the tablet. And, for some strange reason, I found the Note 8.0 to be a bit toy-like and underwhelming.

Then I got a Microsoft Surface RT and found myself not liking the 16:10 aspect ratio of the display (I prefer 4:3 for tablets, it seems more natural to my eyes), or the fact that the very good built-in kick stand didn't allow for more than one angle of adjustment. I should have returned it to the store, but lost my receipt and waited too long to boot.

Before getting the Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, I briefly considered getting another iPad, but found the iPad too pricey and too limiting in terms of capabilities. I mean, the 16GB Galaxy Tab 3 cost me $399CDN, and offers a microSD card slot, while to get the same expanded memory capability in any version of the iPad, I would have had to spend about $200 more. Plus, I don't like Apple's business model, which says that consumers are dumb, and the iPad should only be used as a content consumption device, all the better to rope consumers in and milk them like cattle via the iTunes store. Granted, I am aware that the iPad can, with the right apps and outboard accessories, be used for some content creation.

In any case, I'm looking forward to spending more time with this tablet.
    11-08-2013 04:59 PM