FLASH problem for TAB 3 8.0 4.3.3

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Which is the BEST browser to have flash work properly, which is the very best version (apk) of flash (and link) and how best to get flash working. I got flash working perfectly on my nexus 7 (2013) but stymied on my new t38. Please need detailed answer. TTIA.

WordPainter

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Just download flash from Adobe's archives (Google it) and Flash will work in any browser except Chrome. It works perfectly for me in the stock browser.

NursingNinja

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
How are you getting it to work in the stock browser?? Every time I try to load up amazon it fails. I was able to get it to work with firefox but it was too slow to be practical. I found I preferred hitchhiking to the hollywood studio and just watching the movie there, much faster!!

Posted via Android Central App

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
Someone correct me if I'm wrong but IIRC, Amazon videos are not compatible with Flash. I think Amazon has its own (proprietary?) player.

brosko

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
try puffin. They have a subscription on google play to enable flash for $1.99 a year. It works great. It is the only way I could get amazon prime movies to play on my nexus 7 or sgt 3. I try downloading flash separately and also that firefox browser with flash supposedly built in and neither worked with prime, but the puffin subscription did!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2