My husband just purchased a new Samsung Galaxy tab 3 to use for work. As he started his day he was trying to input info on certain selected lines on a website, he noticed that if he selected a certain line to type on the cursor would appear in the line above where he needed it. In order to get the info where he needed it he would have to touch the line below it. This is causing him not to be able to close out the jobs as he completes them. Is there any settings that he might me able to fix to where this is no longer a problem, or is this a software issue? I need answers immediately as he will need for work on a daily basis!
    11-16-2013 10:05 AM
    My husband just purchased a new Samsung Galaxy tab 3 to use for work. As he started his day he was trying to input info on certain selected lines on a website, he noticed that if he selected a certain line to type on the cursor would appear in the line above where he needed it. In order to get the info where he needed it he would have to touch the line below it. This is causing him not to be able to close out the jobs as he completes them. Is there any settings that he might me able to fix to where this is no longer a problem, or is this a software issue? I need answers immediately as he will need for work on a daily basis!
    Welcome to the forums.
    I believe this to either be a software issue, or some slight incompatibility with the device and the website he uses. Does it happen with every site he goes to? On any browser?
    11-16-2013 10:11 AM