Galaxy Tab 3 keeps rebooting or turning off.

Sameed Qureshi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone I recently bought a galaxy tab 3 ,for first few days it functioned fine but then on its own it started to reboot or turn off, it normally happens when I unlock it through the power button , a samsung logo will apear then it would turn off and when I turn it on the time itself has been set to 5 am 1st January 2012 , and it starts downloading files for offline speech recognition. It happens like once or twice a day and today when it rebooted on by itself it didnt start downloading the offline speech recognition data but started updating apps but today the time didnt set itself back to 5 am January 2012. Can anyone help with it?

Last edited:

Sameed Qureshi

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I havent tried rebooting annd clearing cache but I turned my tab off and charged it 100 perc2nt and it didn't reboot for a full day but It just rebooted moments before but the time and date didn't set themselves back. I think may be just may be the reboot today was due to restart button being touched, I'll post here again in a day or two to let you know if the issue is really resolved or not

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995