Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 - Stylus

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know what other kind of stylus would work? Looking at getting one for my Tab, just wondering if I could get one willy nilly or if it has to be specific?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

vferrari

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
It just has to be a capacitve tip stylus. Inlike the ones with the mesh tips.

Sent from my SM-T217S using AC Forums mobile app

orion430

Feb 8, 2014
Visit site
I got a capacitive stylus with the case I bought for my last tablet and it works fine with my present Tab 3.8 in fact I am using it now to type this. My old Ipaq hard stylus will not work and would scratch the screen anyway.

Posted via Android Central App

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
I use the cheapo generic hollow rubber tip type, they last long enough and the screen sensitivity is pretty good. Works tolerably for Autodesk Sketchbook.

Myra Afaq

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
i have galaxy tab 3....and i want a stylus like s pen, i had use rubber tip stylus (brass tip hidden in rubber) uses for capacitive screens...but it did'nt suits me...
i want to work with free hand just like paper and pen....so is there any stylus like s pen having small tip/nib for my tab 3...?? can i have to install spacial app for this?? :(

Myra Afaq

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site
i have galaxy tab 3....and i want a stylus like s pen, i had use rubber tip stylus (brass tip hidden in rubber) uses for capacitive screens...but it did'nt suits me...
i want to work with free hand just like paper and pen....so is there any stylus like s pen having small tip/nib for my tab 3...??

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
i want to work with free hand just like paper and pen....so is there any stylus like s pen having small tip/nib for my tab 3...?? can i have to install spacial app for this?? :(

The closest you'll get is a premium fine-tip capacitive stylus, often sold in the Apple accessories area. It's a bit more precise. Otherwise you'll need to sell your tablet and switch to a Note model from Samsung, or a Tegra Note7 from any of several sources.

bluzman

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site