Default apps

Penny Potter

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hi

I have been downloading books and magazines to my Galaxy Tab 3 in epub and they have automatically gone into readers hub which is great.
But a couple of days ago downloaded publications started going into play books.

I don't know what I have changed to make it this way and I can't seem to find out how to make readers hub the default download destination for epub. :confused:

Can anyone help?

Thanks

aseke

Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello.

Go to the applications button where the all the apps you can see which are installed in your tab than browse for the apps which u don't want to run. clear update of the apps or turn it off. Thanks me if you find the solution.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi

I have been downloading books and magazines to my Galaxy Tab 3 in epub and they have automatically gone into readers hub which is great.
But a couple of days ago downloaded publications started going into play books.

I don't know what I have changed to make it this way and I can't seem to find out how to make readers hub the default download destination for epub. :confused:

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Welcome to Android Central! Try going to the App Manager (or Settings>Apps>All), selecting Google Play Books, and tapping "Clear Defaults." If you don't see that option, try tapping the Menu button on the App Manager screen where you see the list of Installed/Running/All apps, and select "Reset all app preferences."

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Google can be a real *** with this stuff. My old phone shipped with a version of Music that let you set any song as ringtone. Simple and effective, right? A forced app update from Google added some shiny BS album wall and got rid of the ringtone selector. Never got a new ringtone app because too many are reported malicious.

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Okay thanks, I will try it. Hoping for a good result.

PS I just updated my impressions post in this board with numbers dug out of Futuremark database, are there any benchmarks you'd like to see?

Penny Potter

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Thank you all for the help.

It is all worked out now.
It was going to app manager and hitting the menu button and resetting all apps that worked.

Thank you all for the suggestions.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084