Can anyone recommend a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 stand

Dinaden

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site
Hello All,
1. Can anyone recommend me on Samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 stand, preferably with a base on the floor? I have been using my galaxy Tab for work and lately I started using it as a for coking receptive in my kitchen, I need a stand that is not on the table (I always drop something on the screen)
I have been looking for some time on the web for a stand and I haven?t found one that I like yet.
2. If I find a tablet Stand for Samsung galaxy Tab 2 or 1 dos it fit galaxy Tab 3?

3. I found a galaxy Note stand named My Stand on My Stand - My Ipad Stand - Home ,Did any one try it? Or know of it?
Any way will be grateful if someone can recommend me on a stable and good looking galaxy Tab 3 stand.
Thanks
Dina

Last edited by a moderator:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Can anyone recommend me on Samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 stand

Hello All,
1. Can anyone recommend me on Samsung galaxy tab 3 10.1 stand, preferably with a base on the floor? I have been using my galaxy Tab for work and lately I started using it as a for coking receptive in my kitchen, I need a stand that is not on the table (I always drop something on the screen)
I have been looking for some time on the web for a stand and I haven?t found one that I like yet.
2. If I find a tablet Stand for Samsung galaxy Tab 2 or 1 dos it fit galaxy Tab 3?

3. I found a galaxy Note stand named My Stand on My Stand - My Ipad Stand - Home ,Did any one try it? Or know of it?
Any way will be grateful if someone can recommend me on a stable and good looking galaxy Tab 3 stand.
Thanks
Dina

Welcome to the forums!
Would a plate stand work? Just throw a thin cloth over it to protect the edges of the tab?
Or, covering the tab with plastic wrap? I just tried it now with both a device that has no screen protector and one with and it works.
I used to put plastic wrap over the pages of textbooks in Culinary school.

Nairolf De

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site

I use a Callstel universal tablet holder at my desk and it works pretty well.
(are BB codes working?)
Its about 40? at amazon germany.

Sent from my GT-P5210 using AC Forums mobile app

Dinaden

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

Welcome to the forums!
Would a plate stand work? Just throw a thin cloth over it to protect the edges of the tab?
Or, covering the tab with plastic wrap? I just tried it now with both a device that has no screen protector and one with and it works.
I used to put plastic wrap over the pages of textbooks in Culinary school.

hi,
already tried a plate stand and i got it all wet and full with baking powder,:-\
Thanks
Dina

Dinaden

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

I use a Callstel universal tablet holder at my desk and it works pretty well.
[url]http://s1.directupload.net/images/140206/ma94vs6n.jpg[/URL] (are BB codes working?)
Its about 40€ at amazon germany.

Hi,
Thisone can work, but only in my bed room, or in one place, do you think it easy to take in from one place to another?
and it not soo nice looking :(
Thanks
Dina

Nairolf De

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site

You easily can unscrew it and apply it maby on the countertop in your kitchen? It's very useful (I don't care about design ;) )

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site

Omigod nobody is "in the kitchen with Dina" to hold the book. Are you working at an open table, or is there a cabinet you could mount a concealable folding shelf under? The classic recipe book stand? If you want a full height movable floor stand for a tablet, check into music suppliers.....I think they sell them for people who keep their sheet music on their tablet now.

Dinaden

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

Omigod nobody is "in the kitchen with Dina" to hold the book. Are you working at an open table, or is there a cabinet you could mount a concealable folding shelf under? The classic recipe book stand? If you want a full height movable floor stand for a tablet, check into music suppliers.....I think they sell them for people who keep their sheet music on their tablet now.

I will check into music suppliers ....
Thanks

Dinaden

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

There may be better/cheaper but this turned up right away. Store | TheGigEasy?

Thanks,it looks good on the top i will consider it lthough its more for musicians and cost more than the stand i posted that looks better for me,
Need to decide...find a tablet Stand for Samsung galaxy Tab 2 or 1 dos it fit galaxy Tab 3?

Last edited by a moderator:

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I use this one in my truck to mount a Tab 3 8.0 to the dash. It's a bit pricey but excellent quality and you can mount it to any kind of mic stand and base you choose. The website I linked to is the largest professional music store in the world. If they don't have something that will work for you no one will. This one will work with any tablet from 7' to 12'. It can expand big enough to fit my Sony Vaio Duo 11 and is strong. That Vaio weighs three and a half pounds. You probably won't need the metal piece that sticks out of the bottom. It had spring clamps on the sides that are tight enough to keep it from slipping even in portrait but not so tight that it will be hard to insert it or remove it or be damaging and it will work with a case.
The base on the back is adjustable and has a rotary swivel to go from portrait to landscape easily.

K&M Universal Tablet Mic Stand Holder - Screw On | Sweetwater.com

Posted via Android Central App

Attachments

• 1391841632244.jpg
    1391841632244.jpg
    273.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 1391841718241.jpg
    1391841718241.jpg
    248.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site

Thanks,it looks good on the top i will consider it lthough its more for musicians and cost more than the stand i posted that looks better for me,
Need to decide...find a tablet Stand for Samsung galaxy Tab 2 or 1 dos it fit galaxy Tab 3?

Yeah some human wrecking ball yanked your link. The music supply route is at least cheaper than the MyiStand garbage, and much more reputable for sturdiness. Not gonna lie, what you are looking for is a niche product. If you or a friend are handy it is possible to hack up a stick of picture frame wood and make a mount for the tablet on a kitchen cabinet door for $15 or less. Otherwise be ready to shell out over $50 minimum.

Dinaden

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

Yeah some human wrecking ball yanked your link. The music supply route is at least cheaper than the MyiStand garbage, and much more reputable for sturdiness. Not gonna lie, what you are looking for is a niche product. If you or a friend are handy it is possible to hack up a stick of picture frame wood and make a mount for the tablet on a kitchen cabinet door for $15 or less. Otherwise be ready to shell out over $50 minimum.

Thanks but i'm not that hendy

Dinaden

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

Hi Relgoshan the "music supply route" is for those who like music standard equipment, i took your advice and cheked up the link you sent me, i also gave it to a frind thats into music equipment, he really liked the "AirTurn Digit with Pedal Board" but side the "stend" is build of regular music equipment, he could fix one like that in about 50% of the price oferd there with good brands.
I will continue looking for one thanks for your efforts.

Dinaden

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

I use this one in my truck to mount a Tab 3 8.0 to the dash. It's a bit pricey but excellent quality and you can mount it to any kind of mic stand and base you choose. The website I linked to is the largest professional music store in the world. If they don't have something that will work for you no one will. This one will work with any tablet from 7' to 12'. It can expand big enough to fit my Sony Vaio Duo 11 and is strong. That Vaio weighs three and a half pounds. You probably won't need the metal piece that sticks out of the bottom. It had spring clamps on the sides that are tight enough to keep it from slipping even in portrait but not so tight that it will be hard to insert it or remove it or be damaging and it will work with a case.
The base on the back is adjustable and has a rotary swivel to go from portrait to landscape easily.

K&M Universal Tablet Mic Stand Holder - Screw On | Sweetwater.com

Looks better, do you think it comes with a floor stand?

techitrucker

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Ya, you can get a floor stand and a long pole for it on the same site. There are clamps you could use on a counter also. Nice thing about a system like that is you can configure it any way you want and you could Theoretically have different mounts in different places and use the same holder with all of them. It just screws on. Sweetwater is pretty helpful. If you call the 800 number you actually get a real human in Ft Wayne and they actually know their products. They can help you get the right floor stand to fit the mount. This one is pretty affordable and would probably meet the need.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...2Fstore%2Fdetail%2FMicStdRound&token=_Svh8Hs-
Here is a link to the most popular stands.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...etwater.com%2Fc396--Mic_Stands&token=U_5zIAGQ
I just used a 4 inch tube and a 4 screw base to attach it to my dash in the truck. Total cost on that not including the mount was like 10 bucks. That would be a nice way to permanently attach a mounting point to a desk or underneath a cabinet for cheap and would have a custom look.

Last edited:

Dinaden

Feb 3, 2014
Visit site

Hi guys, thanks all for your efforts and help,
My friend decided to go on the microphone stand and I decided to take the tablet stand "my stand"
I will let you know if I made good :) or bad :( decision .....
Thank
Dina

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon