Please Help Me I should I do if my Samsung?

Ashley Nunn

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
my dad got me a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Tablet. after I use a Tablet called Monster 7 It post to been a Christmas presant Now I have Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Tablet. I have problem with Tablet It's on a logo frozen mode. It is on but it doesn't want go any further than being suck on the Logo. Please help me I should I do?

Relgoshan

May 16, 2011
Visit site
(I wash my hand of this before it starts)

YOU. NEED. TO.

RESET.

GO ON SAMSUNG SITE.

FIND OUT WHICH BUTTONS TO HOLD DOWN.

HOLD BOTH DOWN AT SAME TIME.

Realsis77

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
We're you trying to root the device.? Installing a custom rom or /firmweare on it? Factory reset might not work depending on what you have done. If you were installing a rom did you make a back up first? Backups should always be made first just for situations like this. If you have a backup, boot into recovery, wipe data factory reset, wipe cash, wipe dalvik cash, install the backup by going to backup in your recovery install as you would a rom, reboot after installation of the backup and your device should be back to on normal again. If you have no on backup, download a compatible rom, go to recovery wipe data factory reset, wipe cash and dalvik, install the rom. After install reboot and your device should be running the new rom. Can you access your recovery still? As long as you can access recovery you will be fine. If you can't acess recovery its possible you have a ab soft brick. Hope all this helps. I'm not exactly certain what you were doing or have done to your device so I'm assuming you were trying to install a rom. If you can be more specific about what happened before the device became frozen perhaps we can be of more help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome