Connecting Tab3 7' To another device

CJ Kasper

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hello, im not sure if this has been asked before but i'm looking to connect my new Galaxy Tab 3.0 7' to another device. In this case im looking to basically connect it to either my PC or TV via HDMI or another means to mirror the screen. Ive looked on the web but i cant find a clear answer. If anyone knows any product or adapter on the market if would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello, im not sure if this has been asked before but i'm looking to connect my new Galaxy Tab 3.0 7' to another device. In this case im looking to basically connect it to either my PC or TV via HDMI or another means to mirror the screen. Ive looked on the web but i cant find a clear answer. If anyone knows any product or adapter on the market if would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You

Well, I would say yes you can mirror your device with the help of HDMI cable try looking into the amazon or ebay for the HDMI cable.

DanPackMan

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Look for an "MHL" HDMI adaptor cable. It plugs into the micro-usb port on the tab, and it has an HDMI and a USB connector on the other end. The USB connector must be plugged in to a usb port for power, often there is one on the TV, if not, any usb charger should do.

The 'red cable' version for less than 10 bucks on Amazon works fine on my Tab 3 8.