samsung galaxy tab 3 will not reset

lordbeazly

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
i recently got a samsung galaxy tab 3 but it is locked by a password i have tried to do the hard reset but it just reboots and comes back to the lock screen is there anyway i can get this tablet to do a factory reset

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! How is that you got a Tab 3 that's locked by a password? Did you set the password, or did somebody else?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
If you have Android device manager or similar installed then you could do a remote quote wipe.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

lordbeazly

Jun 21, 2014
Visit site
I got the tab 3 when I purchased a car at a auction it was in the seat pouch of the car and because the car was a repo I could not get info on who owned the car before because of a privacy issue.

ok the samsung tab 3 was locked by a password I have tried to do a hard reset but it will not go into that all it does is reboot itself has anyone heard of this before or is this just a dead tablet now

ColbyJvonBrown

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Try power+ volume up+ home for 15 seconds ,and see what happens. If not try power+ volume down for 15, if that doesn't work then try power+ volume up for 15, and finally try power+ home!!! Hopefully one of these should work!!! If not I don't know what to do, I get my Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 Golden Brown sometime this week or next week. I'll be sure to check for other options and see if these work on my too!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta